Journal of a Dutch 30-something
Julie Klassen www. A graduate of the University of Illinois, Julie worked in publishing for 16 years and now writes full-time. Her novels have sold over 1 million copies, and three of Continue reading about Julie Klassen.
The Palace of Lost Dreams. The Dressmaker's Secret: A gorgeously evocative historical romance. The House in Quill Court. The Chateau on the Lake.
The Spice Merchant's Wife. The Painter's Apprentice.
Charlotte Betts began her working life as a fashion designer in London. A career followed in interior design, property management and lettings. Always a bookworm, Charlotte discovered her passion for writing after her three children and two step-children had grown up. The World According to Anna.
- Charlie Is My Darling;
- The Santa Claus Father - The Creator of Santa.
- Soldati di Salamina (Italian Edition).
- You may also be interested in....
- Momentos (Senderos del Alma nº 1) (Spanish Edition).
- AUTO-HEMOTERAPIA - MANUAL DE REFERÊNCIA (The AUTOMED Project) (Portuguese Edition)?
- 300 Questions to Ask Your Parents Before Its Too Late.
The Abyssinian Proof. The Camel Bookmobile. Will Roger Bromley propose?
The Apothecary's Daughter
What about the timid physician Adam Graves? And the dastardly Roderick Marlow?
- The APOTHECARY'S DAUGHTER: A Novel, Book by Julie Klassen (Paperback) | dikarvelsfloorper.gq.
- Bestselling Series.
- The Whispering: The Riley Family Mystery (The Blood of the Earth Book 1).
- Romer Labs Guide to Mycotoxins.
- CORAZON (Spanish Edition).
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.
Will her humble origins ruin her chances of a good match? Complications ensue as Lillian is called home when word comes of her father's ill health.
She takes over the apothecary shop—illegal, because a woman could not dispense medicine—and begins again thanks to her father's former assistant Francis Baylor.